Monday, June 11, 2007

Blessing...

I've been here for almost three weeks and I am just now beginning to feel like I have a purpose here. Don't get me wrong, I've been having a blast, but it has also been a struggle as far as what exactly I will be doing here. But, like I said, there is a blessing, it's Ally! She's been great this whole time. She knew how frustrated I was and talked to a few people and made it possible for me to be her specific intern so that I don't have to deal with anyone else. So now I have a specific job...yay! Right now we are getting ready for a group coming from my university, CBU, and I'm am very excited about that. Without Ally I might have gone crazy this summers. She has truly been a blessing!



This is a picture of Ally and I on a boat in the Black Sea. Just another perk of being in Turkey!

2 comments:

carsonbelmont said...

hey whit. miss you. can you post a photo booth picture of yourself? its for the bookstore. were making a shirt. -carly

Ally said...

you are more of a blessing to me than you know. i'm so thankful you are here.