Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ultimate Frisbee

Saturday we had an all day Ultimate Frisbee Tournament. There were about 50 to 60 people there and we literally played all day. And I'm not just talking about a couple of throw around games...there were six teams of seven to nine people, each team playing five one hour games, and these games are serious. These people have strategies and game plans for offense and deffense. I met so many cool people from all over the world, I even had a German guy on my team. I got worked, but I've never had so much fun playing frisbee!

This is a picture of my Ultimate Team!

3 comments:

the McWhorters said...

whit, you're a stud. way to hang in there with the ultimate frisbeeers. now you can play frisbee with me when you get back.

Epoch Church said...

yeah you better start planning a little trip out here...

it's going to be a freakin blast...

Red Ink and Vibrato said...

YAY! I'm so glad you have a blog!! Praying for you and love you much! Miss Langley