Monday, September 24, 2007

My Friend Carly...

I know it's been way too long since I last posted but I've been super busy and haven't had a lot to share, but now I do. So just now I was looking at the map of the world I have on by blog (it's on the right side-you should look at it so you know what I'm talking about) that shows all the different places that my blog is being read. (Thank you Bess and Brandon for the great idea)! Anyways as I was looking at it I noticed that there is a new red dot in the middle of nowhere! Who would be looking at by blog from way over there? Then it hit me...IT'S CARLY! So because my friend Carly is looking at my blog all the way over in Thailand, and because I love her and miss her, I'm blogging for her sake. All of you should go to her blog and check out the amazing ministry opportunities that she has there (she's one of my friends to the right-it's just one click-do it)! And keep her in your prayers!

These are some of my favorite pictures of Car...







I love you Car!

4 comments:

the McWhorters said...

i like carly too

carly said...

we need to set us an ichat date. because i want to tell u about my trip.

carly said...

okay lets do it. tell me when.

Shelby-Jean said...

whitney you are sooo beautiful...i seriously cant stress that enough! its crazy! not only just in pictures i mean as a person in whole! i know weve really only said hi to eachother and this is super random and all but i was reading some of your blogs cuz i just made one myself considering im going to the MIDDLE EAST SOON i thought itd be good =) but ur blogs are nice and inspiring...ill tell yah we need more people like u in the world! i hope someday u and i can actually know eachother better than just a "HI...HI" basis.